Nero Multimedia Suite 10 excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite. It’s loaded with advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos. The Nero 10 package provides advanced video editing and HD movie creation, reliable backup and easy recovery and industry leading CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc burning and copying solutions.
* Arrange Photos and Videos for High Quality Slide-shows and Movies Easily arrange and edit photos and videos in the storyboard, and personalize with Movie Themes.
* Edit and Enhance Photos with Just One Click Easily modify photos to achieve superb picture quality for your personal slideshow or movie projects.
* Multi-track Video Editing with Complete Keyframe Handling Option Use multiple video graphics and audio tracks for true multi-track editing. Apply Picture-in-Picture effects, animate video, audio and overlay effects, and correct values dynamically by setting Keyframe properties.
* Burn to Disc or Share to Social Communities, Slide-shows and Movies with Unique Premium Menus Add menus to your slideshow projects and burn to DVD, AVCHD or Blu-ray Disc. Or choose the Advanced Authoring option to send your project straight to Nero Vision for advanced editing and authoring.
* Quick, Easy, and Secure Disc Burning Drag and drop to burn to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, hard drives, networks, and USB devices, and burn oversized files onto multiple discs. SecurDisc technology ensures data readability and offers password protection, encryptions and more.
* Fully Controllable, Effective Backup in a Few Easy Steps Fully customize your backup method, whether it’s easy one-click Autobackup, incremental, differential, full or update backup, then back up select files, entire systems or to multiple devices at once.
Minimum system requirements for Nero Multimedia Suite 10
* Windows® XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista® SP1 (32 and 64bit), Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64bit)
* 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
* 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® or Windows® 7)
* 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
* DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and a minimum of 128 MB video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended)
* DVD disc drive for installation and playback
* CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
* DirectX® 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006)
* Windows Media® Player 9
* Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET® 3.5 SP1 and Microsoft Silverlight™ 3 are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
* For some services an Internet connection is required (DSL-1000 and higher recommended). Internet connection charges are the user’s responsibility
* On 64-bit operating systems, applications run in 32-bit emulation mode
* Nero DiscCopy Gadget does not run on 64-bit operating system
* The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly
* Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
Special / Minimum requirements for video editing and authoring
* OHCI compliant FireWire® controller (IEEE® 1394) for DV or HDV™ capturing
* TV tuner or video capture card for analog and digital video recording
* Up to 50 GB hard drive space for disk images and temporary files
Special / Minimum requirements for working with high-definition video content
* Intel® or AMD dual core processor with at least 2 GHz
* 2 GB of RAM
* For support of AVC NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology an NVIDIA® CUDA™ capable graphics card must be installed.
* For playback of copy-protected video content, an appropriate hardware/software setup is required
Special / Minimum requirements for backup
* A hard drive formatted in NTFS is required for the use of certain backup/restore features
* Broadband Internet access is required for backups to Nero Online Backup
Special / Minimum requirements for LightScribe and Labelflash™
* LightScribe compatible recorder and medium.
* LightScribe host software must be installed.
* Labelflash™ compatible recorder and medium. Download Links:Fileserve Download Links:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/zEcPtDS/37-Nero.Multimedia.Suite.v10.5.xxxatinum.HD.FULL.rarFilesonic Download Links:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4342940764/37-Nero.Multimedia.Suite.v10.5.xxxatinum.HD.FULL.rarUploadstation Download Links: